Pathobin Universal Smartphone Microscope Adapter
This is the original Pathobin Universal Smartphone Microscope Adapter!
Expand your digital field of view using the Pathobin afocal technique and your smartphone camera. With hundreds of sales worldwide, our feedback has been incredible and shaped the model that is available today. Compatible with a broad range of smartphones all the way up to iPhone Plus sizes and equivalent large dimensions; the adapter has undergone several revisions.
- Larger field of view compared to traditional mounted microscope cameras
- High resolution images
- Utilise 'pano' functions for long sweeping captures of cores or elongate tissue samples
- 'Set once and forget' design means quick attachment and release when required
- No fiddly screws or bolts - clean friction grip mechanism is easy to operate
- Video instructions available on the Pathobin YouTube channel
Includes default 34mm diameter eyepiece adapter compatible with many Olympus models; tested on BH-2 and BX43, Leica DM750. An adjustable eyepiece adapter to suit other microscope models is available separately.
3D printed honeycomb structure:
NOTE: THE PATHOBIN SMARTPHONE MICROSCOPE ADAPTER IS FOR EDUCATION AND RESEARCH USE ONLY.
The premium quality ABS plastic may be sanded, primed and painted or left in its original natural tone (standard black; other colours may be available on request). Assembly instructions can be found at https://pathobin.com/adapter_manual/