A whole slide scanner on your own microscope!
The Pathobin C-mount CMOS Camera is an ultra-high performance microscope camera with a high frame rate and image quality during demanding tasks, such as real-time whole slide scanning/stitching with the included software.
The Pathobin USB C-mount Camera includes an advanced video and image processing application, known as PathobinTools.
- High performance USB3.0 interface (also compatible with USB2.0 ports).
- No special graphic hardware or video cards required.
- Includes the advanced PathobinTools software with real-time whole slide scanning/stitching and image resolutions over 200-megapixels.
- PathobinTools measurement, annotation, flat field correction and more.
- DirectShow and TWAIN compliant drivers included.
A C-mount phototube to suit various microscopes (including Olympus, Nikon and more) is available separately.
NOTE: THE PATHOBIN C-MOUNT CAMERA IS FOR EDUCATION AND RESEARCH USE ONLY.
PathobinTools requires a PC with an Intel Core 2, 2.8GHz or higher CPU, at least 2GB RAM and a USB port. Higher specifications are recommended for real-time stitching (an Intel Core i7 or equivalent with 8GB RAM or above).